TOP 7 WARM-UP EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS
LET YOUR BODY GET WARMED UP
Hello friends, today we are going to do the TOP 7 WARM-UP EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS
I am 100 % sure by the end of the post you will know how to get ready to start an exercise and will get fully charged up.
So be mentally ready for it.
- You might feel like doing a lot of exercises.
- But the fact is it shouldn’t be done.
- I would like to advise you to take suggestions from the trainer at your gym.
- Ask them what exercises you should start as it is your first day at the gym.
- If there is no trainer,
- I am there I will help you all out
- I will let you know how to start.
So, let’s jump in our shoes.
TOP 7 WARM-UP EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS
- The very first thing to do when you enter the gym is stretching.
- Stretching is the most important.
- Before performing any exercise, you want your body to get ready to perform an exercise.
- You need to make sure that you aren’t suffering from any pain.
- You start with the stretching of the neck.
- Rotate your neck. 4-5 times clockwise and 4-5 times anticlockwise.
- Do up and down touch your chin to your chest and the back 4-5 times
NOTE: DON’T DO IT FAST DO IT SLOWLY
- Now for your shoulders open your hands wide in a flying position
- Rotate it 5-6 times clockwise 5-6 times anticlockwise.
- Next, you will make big circles with your hands in front 4-5 times clockwise and anticlockwise
- I am a fan of cricket. ARE YOU?
- So, in the manner bowler bowls rotate your hands 4-5 times front 4-5 times back.
NOTE: ITS BETTER YOU DO IT ONE HAND AT A TIME
- For collars warm-up, you have to put your hands straight up
- At the level of your chest bring it down slowly do it 4-5 times.
- Now same in the flying position but this time you have to touch your hands to your thighs do it slowly.
- You should feel a little bit of pressure on collars. Do it 4-5 times
NOTE: YOUR HANDS SHOULDN’T BEND THEY SHOULD BE STRAIGHT
I am 100% sure with these
“TOP 7 WARM-UP EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS ”
You are going to get ready for the exercise
- Just by talking about the arms muscle group what is the first thing that comes
- In your mind barbell or dumbbells.
- No, it shouldn’t be like that. It’s your warmup.
- You just have to assume you have dumbbells in your hands and do the bicep exercise.
- The same goes for the triceps. Do both at least 10-15 times.
- Forearms put your hands straight up at your chest level
- Rotate your wrist both ways and also do it up and down
Note: BE SURE NO DUMBBELLS
- It is not like you are going to get 6 packs within 6 days
- You will have to work hard for it
- Now touch your feet together get balanced and rotate your waist with your hands up in the air at your chest level clockwise and anti-clockwise 4-5 time
- Then widen your feet slowly go down stretch your hamstrings
- Touch your right hand to your left foot and your left hand to your right foot. Do this 4-5 times.
Note: DON’T OVERSTRECH YOUR LEGS
- Take some back support and stand straight.
- Now you have to pick your right leg up till your waist only your knee should bend.
- Do this at least 10 times. Now with the left leg repeat it.
- Taking support with your hand this time stand straight touch your thighs together.
- Now lift your right leg backside only the portion below your knees should move.
- You have to bring it 90 degrees up to your knee’s backside.
- Same with your left leg repeat this 10 times.
NOTE: DON’T PICK YOUR LEGS BACKSIDE WITH YOUR UPPER THIGHS
- Start your calf warm up by sitting on the bench your legs should be in the air.
- With the help of your ankle make your lower leg up and down.
- You will feel the pressure on your calf. Do it 10-15 time
- Next stand on a step your heel should be in the air and off the step.
- Drop your heel down slowly and come up back to your position.
- Repeat this for 10-15 times
NOTE: DON’T OVERDO IT ON THE FIRST DAY. IT CAN CAUSE STRAIN TO YOUR MUSCLES.
CONCLUSION: NOW WITH THE HELP OF THESE TOP 7 WARM-UP EXERCISE FOR BEGINNERS
- YOU CAN START YOUR JUMPING JOGGING SQUATS PUSHUPS PULL UPS AND CAN CONTINUE WITH YOUR HEAVY TRAINING.
- WARM-UP AND COOL DOWN THESE 2 THINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT SO THAT NONE OF YOUR MUSCLES SHOULD GET STRAINED OR ANY OF YOUR JOINT SHOULD GET PAIN.
- AS A BEGINNER START SLOWLY. BUT CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY.
- DON’T LOSE HOPE BE CONSISTENT.
- YOU ARE ALREADY 1 STEP AHEAD FROM THOSE WHO ARE JUST THINKING TO START BUT TAKING NO ACTION.
HOPE YOU LIKE MY POST DO COMMENT AND ALSO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY AND ALSO ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
SHARING KNOWLEDGE IS ALWAYS GOOD.
HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR EXERCISE?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY LAST POST WHICH WAS ABOUT TOP 7 QUICK TRICKS TO LOSE WEIGHT